Friday, August 19, 2011

københavn

So, this past weekend I was in Copenhagen for a Kanye West concert in the Tivoli Gardens
I stayed at Hotel Loeven
it was really nice and pretty cheap compared to most places in Copenhagen
The concert was on Thursday and it was AMAZING
there where about 15,000 people there and apparently we are the hypest crowd he has preformed for
I have a feeling he says that to everybody.
The days after the concert were spent shopping and  little bit of sightseeing. 
I only got a few things but my favourite thing I got was this amazing ring
The city itself is beautiful 
This trip was so much fun even though the weather was rainy and kind of chilly but that's what umbrella's and ponchos are for and the thing that really made the trip after Kanye was how nice everybody was.
Kanye and the amazing dancers

Runaway
Nyhavn

 xoxo,agu

No comments:

Post a Comment