Sunday, February 5, 2012

just a few things




So I haven't been that busy so I'm not going to say that I have been 
but I have been lazy about writing something! 
But over the past weeks I have done some not so exciting things
besides over Christmas I went to Miami. 
It was amazing!
Other than that life has been pretty normal
School is school but I'm taking some fun courses
like art, music history and cooking. 
My art teacher is a little wonky but whatever. 
I got new bedding from Ikea.  
I also got two pairs of shoes. 
They are super comfortable if I may add. 
I have recently stopped biting my nails 
and I have been painting my them to keep them pretty so I don't bite
My fave nail polish at the moment is Chanel 531 Péridot
The picture is from when I first stopped, I swear my nails are longer now
Here are just some random outfits


Weird face!







xoxo, ágú
           




No comments:

Post a Comment